1. Single Vendor Solution – It’s a little known fact that CSPs (Conference Service Providers) like Intercall, PGI, Arkadin and others bundle applications together to provide both audio conferencing and webcasting in one. But, bundled is NOT better when it comes to your high impact webcasts and events. A single solution provider like Cinchcast has built the system from the ground up as ONE integrated solution eliminating the errors that can happen when vendor solutions are paired together.
2. No Plug-ins – How many times have you attempted to join a web meeting and were delayed because you had to install plug-ins? This step can delay entry for some, and prevent entry for others. It’s 2015; you shouldn’t need software to join an event.
3. No Hold Times for Attendees – Having a live person greet your callers is a nice personal touch but often creates long wait times preventing VIPs and others from joining your event on time. We provide everyone with a unique PIN code and/or a web link that allows them to join the event on demand and on time.
4. Self-Service Capability – You shouldn’t be forced to use a CSP’s operator for events over 100 attendees. With us you can use your operator, our operator or no operator. It’s your event — you should decide how it is run. Cinchcast’s software-based approach to conferencing makes it easy to host an event of any size. Do-it-yourself or have us do it for you… we are here to help.
5. Branding – It’s your company meeting, why are you sending guests to a 3rd party meeting site? You likely have invested considerable time and money building your brand, crafting messaging and building websites to tell the world who you are. Why not have your guests come to your website? Cinchcast allows you to design registration and meeting pages to be consistent with your online persona.
6. Universal Pin Codes – If you run daily or recurring meetings, we provide your attendees the same entry codes every time. They will thank you for it.
7. Make it Sound Professional – Many a conference call has fallen apart when the host opens the microphone for questions. Whether it’s a cell phone call from a beeping traffic, hold music or a bad VoIP connection, nothing can make a bad impression faster than a caller with a bad connection. These are NOT acceptable for large meetings. Cinchcast provides a professional host control dashboard that allows you to screen each caller before bringing them on air. Your meeting will sound like a radio show, not a free-for-all.
8. Recurring Meetings Made Easy – Manage attendee lists with ease. Morning meetings and sales meetings have never been so easy. Launch events on-the-fly or schedule in advance, with Cinchcast it’s a “Cinch”.
9. Get Accurate Data on Your Meetings – You can’t manage what you don’t measure. Reporting and analytics are part of the event management business. Know who attended and how long they attended. Know if they attended via the phone or over the web. You can even synchronize this data with a Marketing Automation System like Eloqua or your CRM.
10. Lower Price – Paying more than 10 cents per min/per-person for conferencing is ridiculous and thanks to Cinchcast, unnecessary. A one-hour event for 1,000 people will likely run north of $6,000 with a traditional CSP. Cinchcast’s subscription-based pricing is significantly less than the CSPs. And with Cinchcast, the more you use it, the cheaper it gets.